The entire conversation revolves around choosing the best technology stack for a website, and why are these technologies preferable!
A technology (frontend or backend) must have the potential to convert your idea into a powerful web application. It should have the potential to develop a one-stop web solution that attracts and engage your users. It should transform your business with the technical expertise of the developers on board. Plus, it should enhance the business processes with custom web solutions.
What are the prerequisite to determine the right tech stack – Phases of SDLC
It considers the following phases in the software development lifecycle:
- Requirement Gathering: Questionnaires, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, software requirement specification, client approval.
- Prerequisite Planning: Hardware and software Resource allocation, server API Testing, Selection of tools and technologies
- Prototype Development: UI/UX Design, Client Approval
- Development/Coding: Project architecture, build scripts, CI integration, Prototype Integration, Tools to follow standards and best practices, Coding
- Testing: Manual automation, W3C Compliance, Cross-Browser compatibility
- Release/Deployment: Server setup, deployment on client’s alpha server/production
What is a technology stack?
Technology Stack combines tools, frameworks, and software that fuels mobile and web applications and the entire ecosystem to crusade the product’s success. The technologies that stack up ideates and conceptualize the functionality of the applications. Also, migrating from the local storage to the cloud is considerable. It enables the application to serve large data objects (video/image files) and allows the uploading of large files.
Why is it important to choose the right technology stack?
Selecting a technology stack to develop enterprise web applications is also dependent upon the need to reduce operational costs and boost productivity in the organization. The backend technology stack must support an attractive user interface. The frontend architecture must accompany the responsive design and intuitive user navigation.
Best in class technology stack to develop custom web applications custom-made for your business requirements can help you get rid of the problems that you face while selecting web development companies. Budgets, data security, quality assurance, documentation, and deliverables.
How to choose the right technology stack?
Points to consider while selecting a technology stack for your website:
- The purpose of the application
- The availability of skilled developers
- The cost of technology (mobile, desktop, connected tv)
- The stage of your business
- The extent to which you want to scale your business
- The scope and length of projects
- The availability of skilled developers
- The cost of development and post-development process
- The implement analytics
- The timeframe constraints
- Consider the size and complexity of the project
- Check for the product specification
- Analyze the functionality of the project
- Check products’ required functions
- Check the speed and performance of the application
- Look for the system load requirements
- Deliberate the flexibility and scalability of the technology stack
- Reckon the timeline of the project
- Turn over the tech stack ecosystem
What is the ideal technology stack for websites?
Frontend Technology Stack converts the application into a readable form. Web development companies must select the best frontend development frameworks based on factors like usage by company size, salary range, ease of use, awareness, the interest of clients, demand in the market etc. Ideal Technology Stack for Website Development:
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- CMS: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento
- Data tool: MySQL
- Data management tools: Salesforce, Podium Webchat
- Content management systems: Shopify for e-commerce or WordPress.org
- Analytics tools: Podium Feedback, Moz for SEO
- Campaign management tools: Mailchimp, Facebook Business Manager
- Social network management: Sprout Social, Buffer, Hootsuite
- Utilities: Google Analytics, Lottie, Twilio
- DevOps tools: New Relic, GitHub, Amazon CloudWatch, Webpack
- Business tools: G Suite, Asana, React Sketch.app, InVision, Slack
- Platform: Ruby Version Manager (RVM), Python 2 Runtime App Engine
- Additional tools and technologies: Web Servers (Apache), databases, middleware, and APIs
How to build the right tech stack for a website?
A confident business that wishes to digitize its operations requires a website as a prerequisite, the first step to showing off globally. To get started, they need to decide on the technologies, programming languages, development environment, APIs, server, databases, and middleware to avoid costly changes and wasted time. Here are essential four tips that will assist you in building the most effective tech stack possible.
- Prioritize your strategy: build upon that great idea. But consult well before investing the money.
- Stay committed to your research: weigh the pros and cons of the options that you select. Consult skilled team members and third-party experts who can help you identify the best options.
- Consider your users: let in all the critical scenarios you need to resolve for them
- Seek Adaptability: Include the technologies that are scalable, weigh the current business trajectory, and challenges and confirm if it can pace with the changing market.
Text Wrapper: How do ideal technology stacks help web development companies in India?
A technology stack must fit into the requirements of the business, interact with all the modules of the project, and brings in the best outcome. It must render the product team with all the tools it needs to build and maintain the product and ensure that it continues to meet customer needs.Technology Stacks are dependent on the business. It will be different for a travel-delivery website, or for a marketing-ecommerce website.
Please share your suggestions at email@example.com