Here is the exclusive interview of Sanjeev Verma – Founder / CEO, Biz4Group only on ITFirms. In this exclusive interview, he shared his thoughts on upcoming technology trends for 2020 and many more things.
Let’s check his success story and views.
1. Tell us in brief about your company and the leadership.
Biz4Group is a US-based IT company headquartered in Orlando, FL. With an experience of 15+ years, the company excels in developing, implementing and monitoring Digital Solutions ranging from IoT solutions & products, Mobile and Web Development, and Digital Marketing to Full Stack Development and CMS solutions. Biz4Group houses a team of 200+ expert developers having delivered 500+ projects so far. The company is led by a group of seasoned IT aficionados having experience of more than 20 years and successful history of working with Fortune 100 companies. The company is led by Sanjeev Verma, who has conceptualized the idea of Biz4 Brand and founded Biz4Group, Biz4Intellia, and Biz4solutions. He has 20+ years of experience in boosting IT-based start-ups to success. In the past, he has worked on leadership positions with Marriott Vacations, Disney, MasterCard, Statefarm, and Oracle.
2. How would you describe your growth trajectory in 2018-2019? Any particular achievement? Any disappointment?
Our growth trajectory has been high since its inception. After establishing successful ventures like Biz4Intellia, we vigorously ventured to grow bigger with Biz4Group. Our hard work, perseverance, and core expertise helped us in bagging big contracts even with fortune 100 firms. Since inception, we have had substantial experience in our senior leadership of many years in the tech field. It led to a remarkable gradual growth both in our Staff and clients. We haven’t faced any disappointment till now because we believe in keeping values and ethos at the epitome of our work.
3. Please describe the operational structure of your company- from the moment a client walks in, to the product deployment.
We have worked hard to create our corporate hierarchy. If you want to delve deeper, you will notice pyramidal hierarchy instead of flat hierarchy because our values uphold the principle that a leader can better head a team of geniuses in the right direction. Our business development, sales and marketing team take care of the front-end process, where right from pitching to project initiation, they play a vital role. The back-end process is also led by tech aficionados having 20+ years of experience.
4. What engagement models do you offer? How should a client choose?
We offer highly flexible and customized engagement models to ensure the success and growth of the businesses from all verticals. Customer satisfaction and transparency lie at the epicenter of our project execution. For time and then, we have deployed agile, waterfall and hybrid engagement models depending on the requirements of the client. I suggest that a client should first set their goals and motives and understand all the engagement models that an IT firm offers. Only after that, they can choose the best one to change their ambitions into reality.
5. What do you as a leader prioritizes – vertical expansion of your business or the horizontal expansion of your expertise and services? How do you balance both?
Rather than just juggling between the vertical and horizontal expansion of the company, we focus more on the 360-degree approach for the growth of our organization. My experience of working with companies varying from startups to fortune 100 has helped me learn the balance of organizational expansion. As one of the fastest-growing IoT and Technology solution providers, we are looking to expand our senior leadership team so that we can gain expertise over more business verticals. Further, we warmly welcome fresh talents in our company because that is what makes our organization skilled and upskilled with newer technologies.
6. What is your outlook for 2020?
We have already delivered over 500 projects successfully to our 300+ clients. Moreover, we feel proud in announcing that we have achieved cent per cent customer satisfaction in our projects. This, in itself, is an excellent achievement for us. I owe it all to my brilliant team who work 24/7 to help businesses with IoT and tech solutions. In 2020, we look forward to attaining a growth rate of over 28% and doubling our revenue from the last fiscal year. Further, in our expansion plan, we are looking forward to adding 40 tech developers and business analysts in our team. We are also looking forward to strengthening our sales and marketing department. And to help other businesses grow as well. We have already attained milestones working with Fortune 100 companies, and we further look to more such million-dollar projects to be accomplished.’
7. Any particular technology or industry you would be targeting? How do you plan to prepare your workforce for the upcoming technology upgrade?
We, at Biz4Group, offer top-notch solutions of IoT that are infused with a secure framework, event-driven architecture, and features of digital-twins technology. We are targeting to drive these solutions in place that can play a turnkey role in decision making and ecosystem compliance for businesses worldwide. As among the best IoT development companies in the world, we at Biz4Group offer our pre-configured IoT product “Intellia IoT” to companies in different industrial segments of oil & gas, water, energy, transportation, mining, farming, healthcare, and many others. Intellia IoT is a wholly packed IoT solution that offers fantastic benefits that revolutionize inspection, maintenance, and decision-making tasks. It is an amalgamation of Internet of Things application; on both web and mobile that allows users to gain access to required data from far located remote assets. Our workforce is always involved in a continuous learning program that keeps them updated with newer technologies.
8. With technologies like React and Node that can be used for both web applications and mobile apps, how do you envision the development methodology to be in the future?
With the influx of newer technologies like React and Node, Agile environment has become the need of the hour. We have tried various agile methodologies like eXtreme Programming (XP), Feature Driven Development (FDD), Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Adaptive Software Development (ASD), Crystal, and Lean Software Development (LSD), and chosen the best ones that can support project development for our clients who range from startups to giant enterprises. Our team leaders and senior management keep a sharp eye on weekly progress, weekly monitoring, weekly growth and reviews of all running projects.
9. Other than technical expertise, what traits you believe are essential for any app development firm to succeed in this rapidly evolving industry?
Our organization works on 7 core values that have helped us in achieving milestones in such a short span of time.
- Honesty: Honest employee/s cannot tolerate lying, fudging data, misrepresenting themselves or their companies, or other acts that display contempt for the truth.
- Develop mutual respect: One who leads by example by demonstrating respectful behavior daily, develop and implement clear rules for conduct, listen to colleagues, show appreciation to colleagues.
- Personal Excellence: One who produces his best in any given situation, within or without a conducive environment to do so; strives to be better than last time, every time.
- Empathetic Leadership: One who can experience a situation the way another person experiences it.
- Integrity: This is one of the fundamental values that Biz4group seeks in the associates. It is the hallmark of a person who demonstrates sound moral and ethical principles at work
- Personal excellence by continual self-improvement: One who is on a continuous learning curve, encourages others to pursue self- development activities, looks beyond the profession.
- Discipline: Orderly behavior, follows the rules and regulations.
10. How do you assess the role of research agencies like ITFirms in bridging the gap between clients and service providers?
With increasing globalization and the fast-paced adoption of online platforms in this digital world, it has become an essential task for service providers to outreach their clients and potential customer base on their preferred platform. Therefore, the importance of eCommerce and online platforms has grown over more significant with the time. In such a situation, companies from every business vertical need to mark their presence on web and app platforms. Further, to ease up their internal functioning as well, companies need to depend on the Internet of Things and other CMS solutions. It Firms like Biz4Group, being the leaders in IoT and technology solutions are capable of bridging this gap and bring clients and service providers closer.