Understanding why frameworks should be used?
Frameworks, in general, make it easy for the programmers to make use of a particular programming language, making the application more responsive. Popular JS Frameworks in 2019 are:
- By testing individual functions where inputs are provided to determine a predefined output. (Blackbox testing method). This is known as Unit Testing.
- In a second way, the application as a whole component is tested to see if expected results appear. This type is called as Integration Testing.
- In a third way, the browser is controlled without checking how the application is going to perform. This type is known as User Interface Testing which involves checking the screens with the controls like menus, buttons, icons, and all types of bars – toolbar, menu bar, dialog boxes, and windows, etc. and meets all specifications.
- Global variables must not be used.
- Predefined objects must be kept as such and must not be manipulated.
- Core functionalities must be designed based on the library.
- Functionalities must be created according to modules with lesser dependencies.