Best Languages to Warm-Up Web Development in 2021
Some languages are perennial; others are still making their journey count; let’s find out which languages are here to continue web application development legacy in 2021!
We require object-oriented programming languages for web development. Secondly, the choice of a programming language depends upon the type of application. Kotlin and Java are for Android Applications. .Net/C# and Java are for e-commerce web applications, IoT solutions and internal enterprise applications. C is suitable for systems programming.
Table of Contents
Considerations While Selecting a Programming Language
- We need to know if the programming language has proper ecosystem support.
- Will the language remain in the long term?
- Are the vendor support and specific requirements for libraries, tools, features available?
- Is the project constricted by time, budget or resources?
- The environment for the project (web or mobile)
- Do we need an infrastructure upgrade?
- Do we have skilled developers? Do we need new ones?
- Are there any performance considerations or security considerations?
- Do we require any third-party tools?
Here is a Gist of Programming Languages for Web Development
- Operating Systems: C, C++
- Distributed System: C, Rust, Go
- 3D Game Development: C++ or C#
- Data Science/Machine Learning/Analytics: Clojure, R, Julia, Python
- Scientific & Math Computing: Matlab, ALGOL, FORTRAN, Julia, APL, R, C++
- Big Data: Java, Python, Scala, R, Clojure
What are the top web development languages in 2021?
Python alternates between Java and C++ code, solving complex computation with purposeful codes. Python code is concise, readable. Python extends legacy code, is highly portable, dynamic, contains numerous libraries. It has a standard library and couples with multiple programming paradigms making it capable of automating memory and adding in some dynamic features. Python is preferable for IoT solutions, in the development of artificial intelligence systems. Python is free, comes with ready-to-use blocks and can be coupled with frameworks/templates to create code with precise design, to create a feature-rich and interactive application.
PHP is the de-facto programming language for web development followed by the best web development companies in India. Being free and open-source, it integrates many technologies, frameworks, has well-defined documentation, a large client base, supports URL parsing, has database drivers, and fetches HTTP, regular expressions. It is easily customizable, robust and scalable. Web development teams use PHP to create blog pages along with WordPress plug-ins, project management tools like Basecamp, web content systems, e-commerce applications, image processing, creating Flash, graphic design, image processing, data representation. Backend in PHP acts well with MySQL or PostgreSQL database for server-side programming.
Ruby is the programming language and Rails is the framework that coalesces and works similarly to Golang (Go). Ruby comes with many libraries, support forums and easy to learn and understand code.
HTML and CSS
In Conclusion: Selecting the best languages for web development in 2021
There is no general answer for everyone. We’ll be looking at technologies in an unbiased way to help you decide which path to take. Learn about these languages and specific usage. All this is based on prevalent facts, research and general opinion. This information is not necessarily from one place. Check back next time; if the one you’re looking for is not listed above.